MTI 575 SP: – Unlocking Students Potential with Technology
GRADUATE CREDITS: 3
Couch, J. D., & Towne, J. (2018). Rewiring education: How technology can unlock every student’s potential. Dallas, TX: BenBella Books.
This course is designed to provide the learner with tools and strategies to teach effectively with technology. Technology itself is not a curriculum, but rather a way of organizing, delivering and receiving instruction. The course takes an experiential approach to explaining why the strategies and techniques work. This is a great course for beginners all the way to advanced technology users. The course is also great for teachers wanting to incorporate technology more effectively in their classroom/school.
At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Use different strategies to employ technology in their classroom. InTASC 2, 7, 8
- Defend the use of technology in a classroom. InTASC 1, 2
- Prepare for future advancements in technology and be able to most effectively utilize that new technology. InTASC 7, 8
- Understand the importance of space and its role in the potential use of technology to improve student achievement. InTASC 3, 8
- Motivate students using different techniques. InTASC 1, 2, 5
Universities, Course Formats & Pricing
Available within 1 week of receiving your grade.
- 10 text questions
- 2 applications
- 1 action research project
- 1 essay
- 10 journal entries
Teachers Love Our Courses...
"Great Class! I really enjoyed the discussions and learning about valuable strategies to implement in my classroom."
"Great courses, great pricing. I have taken 3 so far and I wish I had found them sooner."
Earn CASH for Referring a new educator
Refer a new customer to us get 10% of their purchase in CASH!