In Partnership With Colorado State University-Pueblo
Unique, Personalized and
Masters DegreeFor Teachers
Teacher developed, teacher approved.
Interested in our Online Master's Program for Teachers?
3 Reasons We’re the Best Online Master’s Program for Teachers
With courses designed by educators, Midwest Teachers Institute is the best way to earn an online masters degree for teachers. From the moment you enroll, you’ll discover what makes us one of the most popular online masters programs for teachers who are looking to add to their qualifications in a way that fits into their schedules and budgets.
We make the process of getting started as simple as possible, even enabling you to set up a personalized cohort for you and other colleagues. Just browse our online course catalog, add your selections to your online cart and pay through our website.
We are proud to offer one of the most affordable masters degree programs for educators. All books and other materials are included in the price of your tuition, and we have the lowest-priced accredited masters programs for teachers in the United States.
We also understand that teachers’ lives are busy enough as it is. That’s why all our courses are presented in a distance/correspondence format as well as asynchronous online format. This allows you to complete your degree within your own timeframe without having to worry about attending class in-person or at a specific time. This makes MTI the most convenient way to earn masters degrees for teachers.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about what makes us the most convenient and affordable masters programs for educators looking to achieve the next level in their careers.
Popular Masters Programs
M. Ed in Special Education
M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction
Master's Degree in P.E. & Health
M. Ed ESL/ELL
Masters Degrees Spotlights
- Complete In 15 months or Less
- Distance/ Online Format
- Nationally Accredited
- Scholarships available
- Personalized Learning
- Financial Aid/Financing
- Create Your Own Cohort
- Developed for teachers by teachers
These revolutionary and personalized Master’s degree programs are in joint partnership with Midwest Teachers Institute and Colorado State University-Pueblo, a leader in the field of serving, educating, and empowering K-12 teachers. Additionally, these degree programs allow the candidates to choose many courses based on relevant topics in their classroom, providing a very individualized approach.
- Nationally and Regionally Accredited through Colorado State University-Pueblo, these degrees are the most affordable, convenient, and unique programs available ANYWHERE!
- Each degree consists of 13 courses totaling 38 credits in a convenient distance and online format. You will take 6 (18 credits) of self-paced distance courses with MTI, and then 7 (20 credits) of online courses with Colorado State-Pueblo.
- You have up to two years to complete the degree, but our teacher-friendly format can have you done in less than fifteen months.
Contact us to set up a cohort specifically for you and your friends!
What Your Fellow Colleagues Are Saying:
– M. Ed Curriculum & Instruction
– M.Ed Special Education
– M. Ed in Physical Education & Health