MTI 523CI 50 Ways to Improve Your Students Behavior
GRADUATE CREDITS: 3
“50 Ways to Improve Student Behavior. Simple Solutions to Complex Challenges.”
Want to be a better teacher who has better student behavior and better student learning? Want less stress in your life? Want an overall happy, more effectively and efficiently run classroom? Want better student motivation? Then this course is for you. This graduate course and textbook focuses on you, the teacher. It is for educators of all grade levels, ethnic and social backgrounds
At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Apply various behavior strategies to complex challenges in the classroom. InTASC 2,3,5,6
- Develop a framework for understanding and improving student behavior.. InTASC 4,6,7,8
- Analyze pedagogical approaches for teaching students enduring behavior issues. InTASC 1,3,5
- Develop strategies for building relationships with students. InTASC 2,5, 9,10
- Identify racial and ethnic influences that impact academic achievement and behavior. InTASC 1,3,9,10
- Explain the meaning behind “ You have to reach a student before you can teach a student.”InTASC 7,8,9,10
Universities, Course Formats & Pricing
Available within 1 week of receiving your grade.
- 10 text questions
- 2 applications
- 1 action research project
- 1 essay
- 10 journal entries
Teachers Love Our Courses...
"Great Class! I really enjoyed the discussions and learning about valuable strategies to implement in my classroom."
"Great courses, great pricing. I have taken 3 so far and I wish I had found them sooner."
Earn CASH for Referring a new educator
Refer a new customer to us get 10% of their purchase in CASH!