MTI 513 FE- Collective Efficacy- Book By Jenni Donohoo
GRADUATE CREDITS: 3
FREE with course purchase- Donohoo, Jenni. Classroom Efficacy: How Educators’ Beliefs Impact Student Learning. Corwin Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California 2017
Collective efficacy takes a hard look at issues that impact our schools today. Educators who show high efficacy set high expectations for their students, create students who are highly motivated, and encourage other teachers to collaborate to bring out the best in everyone involved in educating children. Protocols and tools are explored, as well as advice for school leaders and decision makers.
At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Devise a plan to persuade other educators that collective efficacy has a measurable impact on student learning. InTASC 8,9,10
- Examine and reflect on current district strengths and weaknesses on enabling conditions for teacher efficacy. InTASC 3
- Develop a plan to implement appropriate teacher professional development activities. InTASC 9,10
- Research and reflect on collective efficacy in their own classrooms. InTASC 3
Universities, Course Formats & Pricing
Available anytime after attending the Learner First Virtual Summit
Take a whole year to finish or complete as soon as you want.
Available within 1 week of receiving your grade.
- Forum Discussions and Posts
- 1 Application
- 1 Research assignment
- 1 Essay